Dear Valued Members,
As many of you know, Governor Walz yesterday mandated that all health clubs remain closed through Thursday April 30th. While this is not the news that any of us wanted, our primary focus is and will always be the safety and well being of our members. As previously stated, we will not bill members for the month of April and all paid in full members will get credit for this lost time. This is a time of uncertainty and I truly hope you`ll give us the opportunity to continually earn your business when this pandemic is over. Until then be safe, be well, and take care of each other.
Trevor Goodwin, STa-FIT Owner
March 17th UPDATE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and per Governor Walz mandate, our South and Midtown locations have been closed effective immediately and our Sartell club will remain open through 3:00pm this afternoon. The shutdown will last through March 27th. Thank you for your patience during this difficult time and we look forward to seeing you back in the clubs here in a couple weeks.
STa-FIT is proud to serve the community and we place your health and safety at the top of our priorities. With this in mind, we are taking some steps to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Effective immediately, all Silver Sneaker and Silver & Fit classes are postponed until the end of March
- All other group exercise classes are postponed until March 27th
- Virtual Classes will be opened
- Tennis/Pickleball lessons and leagues will still go on as planned
- Personal Training sessions will go on as planned.
STa-FIT is committed to remaining calm, while also taking deliberate steps to place the health and safety of our members and the community a top priority. We continue to remind our team members of ways to avoid spreading disease, such as increased hand washing and more frequent cleaning practices. While we are following the Centers for Disease Control and other health leaders for guidance, we also encourage you to follow common sense strategies for preventing the spread of communicable diseases. What you can do:
1. Stay home if you have symptoms like a fever or cough
2. Check with your doctor. you may be able to call or have a virtual visit instead of having to go into the office
3. Wash your hands with soap and water frequently at least 20 seconds
4. Don't touch your face
5. Consider "social distancing" which means avoiding close contact with others. In particular, be aware of those who would be most impacted if they were to get sick.
Our priority at STa-FIT is to keep our members healthy and safe. We are committed to keeping you updated on any changes via email, on www.stafitnow.com and/or our Facebook page. We appreciate your support in providing a healthy and welcoming atmosphere for everyone.